Sunday, August 22, 2010

Salut! Ca va? Je suis bien.

So, what's up in the life of Levi, you ask? Let's see.

Yesterday was Cory's birthday. He turned 15. Yay. :3

Friday night I went to the movies to see Vampires Suck with Cory, Austin, Cat, Natasha, Didi, Callie, Claire, and, much to everyone's dismay, this new guy Colin. Hardly anybody likes him. He's like the new Zane. Poor guy.

Oh well.

The movie was pretty funny. The whole night was a lot of fun. There were a lot of other people we all knew there. It was crazy. Oh, and Cat had an amazing car. <3 She drove Austin, Cory, and me to the movies and home. Cat's amazing.

She got me into this band, Gregory and the Hawk, and I love her for it. I'm going to have to thank her tomorrow at school.

Last week, school was pretty rough. Wednesday and Thursday were both really bad. Friday was an improvement, and this weekend has helped me relax and mentally prepare myself for this week.

I've been doing some studying and homework for the past two hours. I'm taking a break right now, but I really don't have a whole lot more to do.

I've been doing well in school, academically. Socially, I could be better. Mentally, I could be doing better too.

I'm trying.

4 comments:

Carl said...

If you say someone has a cool car, can you elaborate on that?

Aly K. said...

I'm so sorry that I haven't checked your blog in forever. It sounds like you had a really great time. And I'm really glad you're trying. I hope things get better for you.

Em said...

What language is the title for your post? :o I think it might be spanish, but I'm not sure.. ~__o
It's really good to hear from you again!
Haben Gut Tag! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hey Levi, Em here.
Just saying HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Sorry I couldn't come on sooner, I've been sick for a while. Bleh. :P
Anyway, just wanted to say HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Post again soon, and tell us all about your birthday, okay? :O