Tuesday, August 17, 2010

He kissed my head and quietly he said, "It's not that you're not beautiful, you're just not beautiful to me."

I said, "How beautiful do I have to be?"

Today was a good day. Probably because I actually got enough sleep last night. I had a lot of homework, a lot of studying was left undone. I still have a couple days to do it, though, so it's all good.

I'll be going to bed shortly, but I just felt like making a blog post. I didn't really get to write down any of my thoughts for today.

I failed a vocab test in biology class today. I was so disappointed. I wasn't expecting it to be such a hard test, but it was. So I have to study harder this time and every time after.

Rhianne and I have talked a little bit. I'm scared to talk to her as much as I want to, though, for two reasons.

1.) I'm afraid she doesn't want to talk to me.
2.) I'm afraid it will make Kirtney freak out.

Kirtney told me it was okay to talk to her. She understands that I miss her. But she freaked out over it yesterday, about how Rhianne was already becoming more important to me. It scared me a lot.

I'm not picking one over the other. I'm not picking anybody over anybody else anymore. All of my friends mean the same to me. Kirtney, Rhianne, Cory, Austin. All of them I would die for.

Natasha is really cool, too. I might even take a bullet for her. And maybe even Callie. On a good day, I'd jump in front of a bullet for Callie. Yeah.

Today was boring at school. Not much happened. We had a short assembly during second period. I sat by Kirtney. I talked to Callie on the way there. She invited me to go to the movies with her, Natasha, and Austin to see Vampires Suck. I think I just might go since Callie and I are on neutral terms.

I'm going to ask if I can take Cory, 'cause Cory has been wanting to see it, and I already told him I'd go see it with him. But I really want to go with them too. I think they'll be fine with Cory coming. Callie likes Cory, and Austin definitely does too. Natasha doesn't really know him.

I think it would be really fun. I haven't had a group date in a while.

Oh, and maybe Kirtney might go too. I know she's been wanting to go see a movie with me. I told her I would this weekend. If she doesn't want to go with everybody, I'll just see a different movie with her. I wouldn't mind at all.

I don't see why she wouldn't want to go, though.

I think some fun is needed right now.

2 comments:

Carl said...

That movie looks funny. I personally need to find somebody to see it with.

Aly K. said...

I hope to see Vampires Suck soon as well. I think it's awesome, how much you care for you friends. :)