Monday, August 16, 2010

Fighting and screaming, begin the deep breathing.

But you know that I can't live without you. Hearts have been broken, and we have both spoken. We felt love and pain too.

I had a crazy weekend, sorry for not posting. Saturday, Austin, Cory, and I went to the mall. These two different groups of girls asked for our numbers. It was pretty amusing. Then we went to Best Buy, and Austin bought some video games. Which we all played back at my place.

Austin and Cory spent the night, and we stayed up until 6 in the morning. Then slept until 12. It was fun.

Sunday was rough for me. I don't want to get into it. But basically, I ended up having to text Rhianne.

I try very hard not to crawl back to people and beg for forgiveness. I try not to be that kind of pathetic type.

I don't think I did that, but it felt like I was, in some form or way, being pathetic.

It IS pathetic, how I miss her... and how I needed her yesterday.

But talking to her yesterday did help me. I've felt rough today, but I feel like I'm starting to move in the right direction.

Kirtney has me writing down my thoughts throughout the day. At first I thought it was stupid, but I kind of like it so far. Nobody's read anything I wrote for today yet. I don't know if I'll keep it that way or not.

I'm exhausted.

No comments: